Sweet Memories


All of us might have some sweet and soaring memories about our childhood.

Look below and find the resemblances with them.
Close your eyes for a while and travel through the memories of that beautiful period without responsibilities or worries, and enjoy its beauty

Tomorrow, in this cart  we shall go to school.........
Photobucket

Look an aero plane is coming......., if my dad was in it........!
Photobucket

Didn't you hear? Papa said to sit here silent........?

Photobucket

We are the Angels on the earth................

Photobucket

Flowers........ in the flowers.......... "Sit here till any body comes to get us down..."

Photobucket

Mammaaaaaaa, we will come just now......

Photobucket

Wow, what a breeze....?  I am going to sleep, don’t disturb me.....

Photobucket

I am flying to the world of freedom........

Photobucket

Wooo.... oh.... an,,,, an.... ant.......

Photobucket

Am I beautiful................?

Photobucket

Yeh,....... move elepant, to left............

Photobucket

My sound is sweeter than this one.........

Photobucket

Oh  God, punish the cruel teacher by breaking his leg........
We have asked this one many times :P

Photobucket

Comments